Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sole E25 Elliptical Machine Cross Trainer

Sole E25 Elliptical is one popular product since 2013, many people buy Sole E25 on the online store. Sole is popular brand to production elliptical machine E25 is one of best elliptical with specification :
  • Elliptical machine provides challenging cardio workout, supported by blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data
  • Power adjustable stride with 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs
  • Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring and includes heart rate chest strap; LCD console with 6.5-inch display; ECB resistance, built-in fan, and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder
  • Measures 27 by 58 by 71 inches (W x H x D), with 189-pound weight and 350-pound weight limit
  • Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; three years on electronics and parts; and one year on labor
Sole E25 Price on 2015 was update always and now with discount price too. Check it today.
http://amzn.to/1PLtWs4
Many people give positive reviews for Sole Fitness E25 Elliptical trainer, one of the review :
I ordered this directly from the manufacturer's website, due to the fact that the 2013 model was not available on Amazon. Sears offered it for the same price, but it did not include free delivery like the manufacturer (but Amazon does when it is in stock). The delivery service was really easy to deal with: they gave me a two-hour window, and were true professionals when delivering the item. Keep in mind that you will have to pay extra if you want the delivery person to lift it up stairs, etc. They will be more than happy to wheel the heavy package into my garage, but if you are expecting them to move it into a room inside your house, you will need to cough up more dough.

The elliptical works great, it is silent, and I like the large info screen. I was contemplating going for the E35 model (more expensive), but it would not fit in my preferred location due to the additional length; the E25 is shorter in length by many inches. That said, I am totally happy with the E25, and I feel like the upgrade to the E35 would have been overkill for my needs and not worth the additional money.

I am going out on a limb, but after reading the negative reviews on this site, I get the feeling that most people are writing negative reviews for this particular model due to their own assembly errors. Instead of exclusively using the included tools for assembly, I used a 3/8" ratchet with 12mm and 14mm sockets PLUS the included 13mm open wrench. I also used a 1/4" ratchet with a 5mm hex/allen bit versus the included L-shaped allen key. These two tools enabled me to significantly reduce the assembly time to about 1.5 hours (and I assembled it really slowly to be safe)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog sharing for Sole E25 Elliptical Machine Cross Trainer. It has a durable aluminum frame and sturdy stand. Last few days I purchased Sole E25 Elliptical Machine Cross Trainer. Everyday I am walking and running on this machine. I fell better and comfortable. Thanks for sharing this article post.

    ReplyDelete